translate WPLMS batch strings.buddypress strings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues translate WPLMS batch strings.buddypress strings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Where do I translate these strings? I either can't find them or translating the strings doesn't change anything.. group page Group course statistics group info text in emails send to group members Thanks again. :) Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, Most of the strings are coming from BuddyPress Plugin and the Batches one are coming from wplms batches addon
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I know. I translated all the strings that I could find. But it doesn't show in the site. And, could it have something to do with Akismet? It says they have deleted stuff... Why? screenshot screenshot
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Please do not save unsave the translations because this also affects the performance. Only the above-shared screenshots texts are left or there are more strings which are not translated yet If there are only these strings then I will fix this using custom code  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've checked again and it's these pages. I've added a screenshot which shows the translated Dutch text that I want. Thanks! https://meestergijs.nl/scholen/school-proef/ screenshot https://meestergijs.nl/studenten/metmeestergijs/groups/ screenshot https://meestergijs.nl/scholen/school-proef/stats/ screenshot screenshot2 https://meestergijs.nl/scholen/school-proef/members/ screenshot screenshot, question: I have cancelled notifications, but I do want to send emails sometimes to groups. I don't want members to send emails themselves. So what should I do with this last line in the email telling users to unsubscribe? Perhaps delete this complete string from email??? Is that the best choice?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, Thanks for explaining it to me. Kind of. What do you mean in the end? When you say: don't change the translated text many times in the plugin/them. This will also create issues? - I thought Loco translate was made so that I can change strings.. And why do you say many? I just want to change it once.. Also: I would really like you to backup and update buddypress (and any other plugin related to the strings requested to change). But when will you do this? Perhaps early in the morning or Thursday late the afternoon/begin evening. This way not many users will notice. Thanks, Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs See if you are changing a single text/string too many times. At a point of time, the Loco Translate stops showing the translated texts. I don't want that you face the same issue. Okay, I will update the pot file. But please mention the time here when I can perform this task on Thursday.  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    You can do it know, but before 11:00 CET. Or after 19:00 CET (perhaps too late for you) "At a point of time, the Loco Translate stops showing the translated texts." - Why would they do that? But, good to know.
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you. I still didn't find any of these
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Beacause this is not coming from BuddyPress. Please share the page URL in a private reply here. So I can check this
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘translate WPLMS batch strings.buddypress strings’ is closed to new replies.