Translating issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translating issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kookuniversiteit
    Spectator
    I would like to change 'Course' to 'Cursus'. I've been looking into the .po .mo with the localising plugin but i can't find where to make this translation. Same with the 'click to renew' on the green button. Where to translate this one?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the screenshot, it helps in understanding the issue. Your screenshot shows that the "course" is already translated to "cursus". Do you mean you want to change the course slug ? If yes then please go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks->course, and change the course slug. Let me know if I misunderstood you...
    kookuniversiteit
    Spectator
    Thanks that is what i ment. I did change it, but now the course pages gives an 404 error. What to change next?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This works fine on my test setup, refer: http://prntscr.com/blk6gg It shouldn't give any error, if its giving you an error then please make sure the custom base is selected when you save the permalinks (same is shown in my screenshot). Also make sure this slug is unique and no other page is created with the same name/slug. Also make sure the theme and plugins are updated to latest versions. Let me know if this helps.
    kookuniversiteit
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, Thanks for the support. As you can see on the screenshot I was able to make the slug correctly. But is it also possible to translate the other marked yellow 'Course' in the breadcrumb, located in the header image? I tried to look it up through localizer plugin but it seems that 'course' is translated correctly everywhere. Thanks in advance.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This text is coming from the vibe customtypes plugin, so please try translating the vibe customtypes plugin for this.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translating issue’ is closed to new replies.