Translation Doesn't Work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation Doesn't Work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm Brazilian and I'm trying to get this thing translated, but somehow, even though I changed the language to Portuguese, some parts of the site remain untranslated (see the image). I double checked the .po files, most of the english text that appears in my site is translated, but some of it don't appear in .po files att all, like this one: "advanced course search widget".
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    All the texts on the right side, like "advanced course search " this is the widget title, so go to wp-admin->appearance->widgets->go to relevant sidebar (its buddypress in this case) and open the widget and change the title in your language. On the top the "course directory" it is the sub title of the all courses page, so go to wp-admin->pages->select all courses page and go to settings section, and change the sub title in your language. The text "search courses ..." comes from the course module plugin so try translating the vibe course module plugin for this purpose, for translation refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ similarly you can also use loco translate plugin.
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply, it was very enlightening
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the update, so closing the topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation Doesn't Work’ is closed to new replies.