translation issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues translation issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can't seem to translate this string; ..is a required field. I translated it in Buddypress, Woocommerce Checkout Field Editor and Woocommerce Checkout Manager. Can you help? Thanks in advance, Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ITs in woocommerce plugin . Di you translate the main woocommerce plugin ?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Yes I already did (forgot to mention). See this screenshot. Still no effect.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your valid FTP details as your previous ftp credentials are now working. PS: Mark reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Mark, I still have no translation solution for string: is a required field. I came across this but don't know how to use it: $error_message = sprintf ( __ ( '%s', 'ppom' ), $error_message );
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry wrong forum.Moving topic to translation forums .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks. I guess I have to wait for the translation expert, Diana. :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Apologies, this topic was missed. Please ping me back tomorrow to check your issue
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Diana Could you fix the strong? Btw, my site went live last night. I'm so excited. Thanks for all the amazing support the last year and a half. Couldn't have done it without you. Really. Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, I have made backups of the global files: woocommerce-nl-NL.mo woocommerce-nl-NL.po But I can't find the backups of the local files. I do have a folder with the/a .pot-file. It's stored here; wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/i18n/languages Have I done enough for you to fix this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs I have updated the pot file on your site of woocommerce plugin. As a confirmation I have checked again from where these strings are coming from and these strings are coming from woocommerce plugin. It will take few minutes. But delete this already translated file and again click on add new language and select there the local language file path and after completing all the translations in that file, copy the translated text into Global Language File as I shown you in your another topic. Let me know this works or not.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I did what you told me to. But it didn't help. The sentence: ..is a required field is translated but still not visible. And now I have three new ones as well!!! screenshot Please help me fix this.
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Okay, Now I will check and Let you know
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Diana, I have difficulty with being patient. I'm sorry. I was wondering if you already know how to fix it... :)
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘translation issues’ is closed to new replies.