translation issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues translation issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I use Loco Translate and have noticed that I have three themes. How can I fix this? I think I need MetMeesterGijs. But how do I know for sure that I keep the one with most or all translations? And is there a way to combine all three files into one and save that one? Also, my Woocommerce translations don't stick. I have a similar issue, I think. See here. Could you have a look at both issues? Gijs
    logan
    NO you cant combine. I already told you on another topic. there is 3. I was also confused. Use FTP. and download the po/mo file for all. then delete your another theme which is a version of 3.9.2 something. leave the 3.9.4. once this is deleted then check if it solves your issue. :take a backup of your site before doing anything.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I deleted the old wplms child theme, screenshot I downloaded the folder /languages/loco. The folder /plugins had a couple .mo en .po files; buddypress.nl_NL, wooocommerce-nl_NL, woocommerce-subscriptons-nl_NL and wplms-front-end-nl_NL. screenshot The folder theme was empty.... Do your magic. And please let me know when you have done your tricks. And also explain to me what you have done and why. Just so I learn/understand. Gijs
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Btw, do changes in these files stick when you update wordpress or a specific plugin?
    logan
    hello Pal, yes it will remain same as it is in wplms blank child theme. do not worry.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Great news, Logan. You can close this one as well.
    logan
    thanks for confirming closing this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘translation issues’ is closed to new replies.