Translation issues in some areas

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation issues in some areas

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Hello, I translated the theme and plugins using Loco Translate as you described in the tutorials. Translations work in most of the themes and plugins, but I couldn’t get them to work in some lms and dashboard titles. I’m citing the problem with many screenshots and list (the English words you see in the screenshots are the ones I’m having trouble with): 1. Some fields in login and registration popup sign in sign up 2. “hello” and “drag to refresh” texts on the dashboard and “logout” texts on both menus. Also some widget titles in the dashboard. Interestingly, “drag to refresh” and other translations work when inside a course. hello logout works inside course 3. Search and select option boxes in the quiz results, edit quizzes and my assignments sections (the texts in the drop-down menu in the select option appear to be translated) quiz results edit quizzes my assignments 4. Titles in the Profile tab and options such as public, only me view profile edit profile 5. Boxes and some headers in the Notifications, messages and shop tabs notifications messages shop 6. Headings on the Settings tab settings 7. Some texts, titles, options and buttons in the edit course edit course accessibility 8. Table headings in Manage questions manage questions 9. Some texts and titles in the Manage students section students
    Veronica
    hi we will reply you here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/multiple-translating-issues/ as this is a duplicate topic closing this one
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation issues in some areas’ is closed to new replies.