Translation problem after WP and WPLMS update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation problem after WP and WPLMS update

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Andrey Sobkalov
    Spectator
    I updated the theme and plugins. I had to re do the translation of many rows. With update of the theme many words are rolled back to the English language. But the problem has not been solved. As before, it is impossible to translate button "CHECK QUIZ REZULTS" or "Write a Review".
    This reply has been marked as private.
    moomoagne
    Spectator
    Bonjour! J'ai un problème pour  éditer un cours. erreur :  Impossible de créer un cours, veuillez contacter l'administrateur! Et j'ai déjà procéder a la traduction avec Loco Translation. Merci!
    @moomoagne Please create a new topic for your issue.  
    moomoagne
    Spectator
    @Skywalker cheeck i created it
    ok
    MEDIMEDIA
    Participant
    Hi, the "Unlimited Access" isn't translateable again... Found it in Loco T file (WPLMS) but it is ignoring my string... help me please...
    logan
    Hello, Create your own topic then describe your issues with some stills and also share the admin credentials. i will check the issue. if you share your credentials here then the topic author will get an email with credentials that's not good for the security reason.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation problem after WP and WPLMS update’ is closed to new replies.