Translation question

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translation question

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Ada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hi Ada, I can't see your answer here. A 404 page comes out instead 🙆‍♀️
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hi Ada, I can't see your answer here. A 404 page comes out instead 🙆‍♀️ Could you send it again pls?
    Ada
    Participant
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hi Ada, I can´t see your message. It appears as private even for me ((-;
    Veronica
    hi @tamarabakoss the delay in response due to support holiday as @Ada is not continuing with us her role changed to participant that's why you are unable to check her private replies sharing her replies here
    Veronica
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    No, I don´t have Elementor Pro, and I would not be happy to buy more plugins. Is there any other way i can edit the pages?
    Veronica
    hi @tamarabakoss may i know what issue you are having because @Ada is not continuing with us so can you please let me know exactly what issue you are facing as to understand the long conversation topic is hard
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I thank you. I am also a bit lost with so many posts. Before fixing the issue of translations, I need all the pages to be properly configured. For the issue of layouts, I think I already have the solution (I signed up for Elementor PRO), I will be able to layout the missing pages. I only have problem with pages: - I keep getting the error message ("Sorry the content area was not found in your page") when I try to edit any page that is predefined by you. - If I try to open a new page or take an existing one and copy it in order to make a new one: I get the HTTP ERROR 500 message. Can you help me on this please? If the issue of the pages is solved, I can layout the missing pages, and then check all the posts and web to see if everything is already correct or something is still missing. Thank you so much for your help.
    Veronica
    hi please check this: https://docs.wplms.io/administrator-guide/step-by-step-guide-for-administrators/directories you need to first remove the page from settings>>buddypress>>pages and save and then edit the page with elementor once the editing is complete connect the page at the same place refer: https://prnt.sc/1azxyl0 and we don't recommend elementor PRO
    tamarabakoss
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, So ... Let´s see 1. PAGES & ERRORS - You may not recommend it, but it was the only way to edit some pages. - I followed your advice and was able to edit some more. Thank you. - But ...I keep getting the error message (“Sorry the content area was not found in your page”) when I try to edit any page that is predefined by you. – If I try to open a new page or take an existing one and copy it in order to make a new one: I get the HTTP ERROR 500 message. 2. LANGUAGE SWITCHER ON PRINCIPAL MENU - Still having problem with it. It doesn´t show up on PC version. 3. MENU TOP FOOTER - Still having problem with adding principal menu in there and also translate. 4. COURSE SIDEBAR/ PRODUCT SIDE BAR - Where can I personalize the font? These are the problems that I still have in front and you commented that you can help me to configure them. The courses and the dashboard will check after that ... Thank you very much Veronica.
    Veronica
    hi for1: please provide details and some page URLs for testing for2 and 3: please create a new topic in the same section here it will create mess for4: provide exact screenshot that where you want to make changes
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Translation question’ is closed to new replies.