Translations issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translations issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    samah
    Participant
    Hi, We use Loco translate for french translation. We followed all your tutorials about loco translate. Every things was working fine and the translation was fine. We don't know what's happening, the translation don't show up anymore (translation works only for wplms eventOn plugin). We didn't lost the translation, it is present in the back but nothing change in the front. We followed the "translation not working troubleshooting" tutorial but nothing change. We moved the files to the global folder, the issue persists. What we can do to translate all the site and not loose the translation anymore. This is a very sensitive issue. Thank you https://prnt.sc/teqbnk
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay, i will perform this task for you, Please share the screenshot of the string which you want to translate also mention page url of string,also share admin credentials in private reply, Thanks,
    samah
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, As i saw the screenshots shared by you, Only shared screenshots not mention that which string you wan to translate please share in proper way just like this: https://prnt.sc/tfqw1l In this screenshot i mentioned that , I want to translate 2 menu items that has been marked, So please share screenshot with maked strings Thanks,
    samah
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
    samah
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Translations issues’ is closed to new replies.