Translations plugin WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Translations plugin WPLMS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello! We are detecting that all the translations that we have made in locotranslate in the WPLMS plugin are lost every time the theme is updated... That is, all the translations of the dashboard, courses, etc., when we update the theme are restored. .. How can we prevent this from happening every time? It's driving us crazy! :S Thanks in advance!
    Veronica
    hi Note: in this, I am using my local test setup site language which is “Português do Brasil”. you have to select your site language. Always sync and save the pot file Note: Always copy local .Po | .Mo files into the global folder. it will prevent from translation string loss while updating theme/ plugins.
    Hi again Veronica, I think we are not talking about the same thing (or I am not understanding it well)... Our problem is that every time there is an installation that affects the wplms plugin, the files in the folder that I put below are overwritten, deleting our translations: /nuriasierra.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/languages What we want is that this does not happen with each new installation/update...
    Veronica
    Always copy local .Po | .Mo files into the global folder. it will prevent from translation string loss while updating theme/ plugins. there is no either solution we cannot prevent replacing of files because whenever we update a plugin it updates all the files within it
    Ups! :( Ok, if there is no any other solution, closing ticket. Thank you anyway
    Veronica
    yes don't forget to apply this Note: Always copy local .Po | .Mo files into the global folder. it will prevent from translation string loss while updating theme/ plugins. closing this one
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Translations plugin WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.