Trial VideoVibe

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Trial VideoVibe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cooperchip
    Participant
    I w'll like to install a trial version of the VideoVime in my domain:  itdeveloper.inf.br, becaouse uninstall of my other domain:  portalcooperchip.com.br. Thanks!
    Mk
    Yes, We have one free trial available for each addon. Follow this tip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5uyEkm83-A Note: Free trial is available for once. after that, you will have to purchase it. so you have only one license key available. If you use it in one domain, you can not use it in another domain.
    If you are facing any problem in this or facing any other issue, please reply.
    cooperchip
    Participant
      <span style="color: #222222; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f8f9fa;">I was just testing and thought I could uninstall, as I did in the portalcooperchip.com.bt domain. Please. I don't have the VideoVibe plugin installed in any domain anymore and would like to install the trial version on my production domain, which is itdeveloper.inf.br. Just take the note you made to the domain portalcooperchip.com.br, where already deleted unused and let me download to my correct site! What's so hard about it? I paid $ 59 for the WPLMS theme and I can't make an installation mistake that will be damned ?!</span>
    cooperchip
    Participant
      I was just testing and thought I could uninstall, as I did in the portalcooperchip.com.bt domain.   Please. I don't have the VideoVibe plugin installed in any domain anymore and would like to install the trial version on my production domain, which is itdeveloper.inf.br.   Just take the note you made to the domain portalcooperchip.com.br, where already deleted unused and let me download to my correct site!   What's so hard about it?   I paid $ 59 for the WPLMS theme and I can't make an installation mistake that will be damned ?!
    cooperchip
    Participant
      How nasty ... I don't have the plugin in any of my domains.   I was just taking a test and I got confused.   How can they be so insensitive?   Because of such bureaucracy there is so much piracy in the world!   I installed it, realized it was installed in the wrong domain and disabled it and then deleted it.   Just remove the mark that I have installation in the domain portalcooperchip.com.br.   Later I will buy the plugin, but now I just need to test!   How unpleasant!
    Mk
    You don't need to worry. You can get a free trial on another domain also. I just wanted to say, by using same Envato account you can not use free trial on another domain. -- Please share your Envato user id in private reply so that we can enable free trial again.
    cooperchip
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay you can try free trail now on new website .
    cooperchip
    Participant
    It's ok! Thanks!!!
    Mk
    Great. If everything working fine please reply.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Trial VideoVibe’ is closed to new replies.