Trying to figure out the best plan for managing comments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Trying to figure out the best plan for managing comments

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant
    I notice that the system uses the commenting feature for a lot of functionality. I see that it creates a comment every time that a student submits an assignment and also creates a comment when someone adds a comment at the bottom of a unit within the course. Do you have any recommendations for a site manager to manage both? I do not want to have to weed through all the comments that are actually assignment submissions to find the real ones that are peoples discussion. Is there a way of getting email notification for just the true discussion comments?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin  : add_action( 'pre_get_comments', 'wplms_remove_comments_admin_panel' ); function wplms_remove_comments_admin_panel( $query ){   if(is_admin()){      $page=get_current_screen();       if( $page->base =='edit-comments')       $query->query_vars['post_type'] = array('post','unit','course','product');   }   return $query; }     to get email notification for assignment and unit comments please enable touch points from wp-admin ->lms -> settings -> touch points . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/touch-points-emails-messages-notifications/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Trying to figure out the best plan for managing comments’ is closed to new replies.