TTFB 105 seconds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    andrewnohalloran
    Participant
    Hello, I know that WPLMS does and can work, but I've recently gone through the setup process and now my page won't even load. I ran it through webpagetest.org and got a TTFB of 105 seconds. Could I please provide my FTP credentials for someone to login and diagnose some of the problems. I can't even access my admin panel to deactivate plugins. Thanks for your support.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share the details here. Site link WP admin FTP details.
    andrewnohalloran
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @andrewnohalloran, Yes, this is what we mean We need the credentials of this: https://www.edtechtutorials.com/wp-admin/
    andrewnohalloran
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    andrewnohalloran
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks again for your help. I can access the site now and the admin area too, however, I can't access any of the admin pages. For example, trying to access the "update plugins" returns a 404 error. This is new behaviour for me since changing to the WPLMS theme, if I could still have some more help trying to work out why this is happening I'd very much appreciate it. Cheers, Andrew
    Diana
    Participant
    @andrewnohalloran, Try re-saving the permalinks from wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Then Let me know whether it works or not
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘TTFB 105 seconds’ is closed to new replies.