Turkish Character

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Turkish Character

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Hi, Some Turkish characters don't seen correctly in the sidebar (Check SS pls). Could you tell me how I can pass this problem, please? Link: https://pasteboard.co/JiSo5yi.png
    Diana
    Participant
    I am not familiar with the language and it's characters, can you please point out which character?
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Actually, one character has problem. "I" seems instead of "İ".
    Diana
    Participant
    That's not related to theme code because we are not adding any code in the theme to show this character like this or something like that It could be a glitch in the Loco Translate Plugin. You can contact their support forum that characters are not appearing as it should be :)
    denizci2006
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I think, it is not regarding the Loco. It is regarding the WPLMS.
    1. These are regarding the unit names. Loco doesn't translate it. What I write, it shows.
    2. I disabled Loco, and re-checked. no change.

Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for the information you shared but we are just creating units and saving it as a post type As you mentioned, what you write will show here. But we are not adding any code for this either. It is WordPress editor that shows the texts. You can check the same with the default theme as well :)
    denizci2006
    Participant
    It is already default theme. I understood the problem. Although I creat unit with lower case, it seems (converted) with upper case in the right panel.  How can I disable this feature?
    Diana
    Participant
    See this: http://prntscr.com/tp39lg I have my units name in lowercase letters and it is showing me in lowercase letters But if you want all the letters to be in lowercase then this CSS will be helpful here .course_pursue_panel_content .unit_line a.unit {text-transform:lowercase !important;} Go to wp-admin - appearance - customize - custom CSS
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Turkish Character’ is closed to new replies.