Tutor attaching documents

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Tutor attaching documents

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    I need to allow a tutor to be able to attach files (PDF docs) to a course. It will be a required course and the documents change regularly, therefore I would like them to be able to add and remove attachments easily. I am using the batch plugin (of course) we have created all the courses in our name. I was thinking if I created a single course in his account, then he would only have admin level to edit that course. and only be able to upload to that course. Is that correct? Secondly, I don't want him to go into the back end of wordpress as he is a batch admin not a WP site admin. I looked at the online video but it appears out of date for the latest version. Can you please confirm the situation with regard the above. Thanks
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    Any thoughts on this please?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, You can add the attachments in the units if you want ,refer: http://prntscr.com/h5rhaz If you want to add the attachments to the course and not to the units, then you can us buddydrive plugin for this. -------------  
    Neil2017
    Spectator
    is it possible to set it so that only certain levels of users (WPLMS admin or instructor) can upload?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Only the instructor and the admin can create a unit and therefore only these two user role type users can upload the attachments.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Tutor attaching documents’ is closed to new replies.