Tutors template 2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Tutors template 2

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    OK that's very unfortunate. I have further requirements please:
    • Is there a way to point on the directory (course or appointment), the last seen of each tutor and show those who are currently live?

• I would like to remove the website menu when the user is on the dashboard, is it possible, if so how?

• I would like to have a "Welcome + (person name)" each time the users login, this message will remain displayed in the header of the dashboard.

• Regarding the dashboard menu - I would like to change their name and add log out at the end, no photo, no name, just the menu and the log out. https://prntscr.com/t74twk

So it will be as such (with no icons):

1. My Sessions > replacing Instructing appointment
    2. My Profile
    3. Calendar > replacing Appointment - settings - schedule calendar
    4. Statistics
    5. Settings
    6. Notifications
    7. Log Out
    Thanks in advance, Nakiti
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    OK that's very unfortunate. I have further requirements please:
    • Is there a way to point on the directory (course or appointment), the last seen of each tutor and show those who are currently live?

• I would like to remove the website menu when the user is on the dashboard, is it possible, if so how?

• I would like to have a "Welcome + (person name)" each time the users login, this message will remain displayed in the header of the dashboard.

• Regarding the dashboard menu - I would like to change their name and add log out at the end, no photo, no name, just the menu and the log out. https://prntscr.com/t74twk

So it will be as such (with no icons):

1. My Sessions > replacing Instructing appointment
    2. My Profile
    3. Calendar > replacing Appointment - settings - schedule calendar
    4. Statistics
    5. Settings
    6. Notifications
    7. Log Out
    Thanks in advance, Nakiti
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Yes with the help of custom code we can add it , we have action on members directory . 2 . yes its also possible . 3 . please share more details . 4 . yes its also possible . all of the above are customizations which are not supported but aare possible .We can take this as paid customization for $49 .Please let us know if you are interested .We might take 3 days to complete as we are receiving a lot of requests these days /
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. This is not available but it is possible to show directory of users who are online. Note that this is not covered in standard support as you are asking for a feature.

2. Possible with CSS

3. Just add a text widget in the dashboard area in WP admin - Appearaance - Widget area [ instructor and student sidebar ]

4. Possible. This needs customisation of the header template.

1. Currently online is possible. We keep a threshold limit of 5 minutes and who soever is online we can display a message on their names

2. My sessions , can be done easily using translation

3. Possible, realignment of men from WP admin - LMS - Settings - Loggedin Menu.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Is there a way to point on the directory (course or appointment), the last seen of each tutor and show those who are currently live? Is it feasible or not feasible? Someone said yes but paid, someone said no. Do you have an example on how it would look like? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I am not sure if it will work well on my website as we are not using courses features but only appointment features. Would we see the last screen on the appointment listing ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well then apart from this there is no other data stored in database using which we can show user online . Im sorry it wont be possible then .
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Is book a meeting, and being live in a BBB session part of this feature recording? If it is then it will be quite accurate.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes book a meeting touch point and activity is recorded . Infact we can check if user has any activity recorded past hour , will that be accurate? But that does not guarantee exact online status when student is roaming and trying to check website .
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Ok. I will think about it and see if we use this option or not. Let's close this conversation and I will post new topic if needed.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello,   Dear Friend,
    Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! :slightly_smiling_face:
    Please write your review. I would really appreciate that!
    Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226
    If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.
    Closing this topic.    
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Tutors template 2’ is closed to new replies.