Unit Assignments not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unit Assignments not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    creativedev
    Spectator
    A few assignment bugs: 1. If I delete an assignment on the backend, it does not disappear from the front end. 2. I'm getting an error when trying to access assignments: https://gyazo.com/0686b8626ee609906fbd695dd53c9be2 3. When I click the delete icon and confirm to delete an assignment on the front end editor, the assignment does not disappear.
    creativedev
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, make sure your theme and plugin is updated to the latest version which is 3.9.2. the issue is resolved already.
    creativedev
    Spectator
    logan
    creativedev
    Spectator
    What about the php error? I'm still seeing it. Is there a way to turn off php warnings for all other users and leave it on for administrators?
    logan
    Hello, remove all assignments from course and save the course. check if warning appears again. else you could try this: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-turn-off-php-errors-in-wordpress/
    creativedev
    Spectator
    The error is still appearing. It only shows when the "assignment maximum time limit" is not set. If this is required, the instructor should be forced fill it out. Please help. Asking to turn off php errors is not a good solution to the root of the problem.
    logan
    Hello, Question: Maximum time Limit need as mandatory field Answer: this is not available as of now because we would need to edit the javascript file in wplms front end plugin which is not recommended . I tried to set the default values but that too did not works .We will have to make the assignment duration to unlimited if duration is not set.
    i have also tested this by using my local setup. i did not place any value in max time. it worked fine,. i did not get any errors. my assignment was included in course. successfully taken by student and evaluated.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit Assignments not working’ is closed to new replies.