Unable to load file from server

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unable to load file from server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hamading
    Participant
    Hello, whatever demo i try to download i get the following error: Unable to load file from server, reload this page. If issue persists, consult webhost,as your server is unable to load sample data from Amazon server. My Current Server is a PLESK installed VPS behind CloudFlare and Loadbalancer. I removed the Loadbalancer and Cloudflare, i still get the error. I installed WPLMS via MAMP Localy, it worked flawlessly. Is there a way i could fix this issue?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems to be server issue or maybe the file permissions of uploaded plugins or theme are not correct . Please share your server creds and also site url and admin creds in private reply to check this .
    hamading
    Participant
    fixed it Firewall was blocking all connections
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Dear Friend, Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! :slightly_smiling_face: Please write your review. I would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to load file from server’ is closed to new replies.