Unable to purchase wplms s3 plugin

Home Forums Chit Chat General Discussion Unable to purchase wplms s3 plugin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    vlurn
    Spectator
    Hi, I am anable to purchase wplms s3 plugin via paypal. And there is no other option to purchase this plugin.  Please tell me how can I purchase this plugin.   Thank You  
    bhaskergupta
    Participant
    Yes, facing the same issue. Seems Paypal issue with India location. What is the way out? Can we have it on Envato?
    vlurn
    Spectator
    Vibethemes please reply to this post. I need this plugin asap.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're adding PayU integration today with VibeThemes. You'll be able to purchase the plugin today itself.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Still in touch with PayU, we require merchant id to integrate and are in discussion with PayU. Hopefully it would be available today.
    vlurn
    Spectator
    Cool
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Still waiting for a response from payU. Thanks for patience.
    vlurn
    Spectator
    What's the status? I need it as soon as possible.
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    Hi Mr.Vibe, I'm awaiting for this update nearly 1 week. Please let us know have you completed or not? Thanks
    vlurn
    Spectator
    Hi Team, Can you mail me the source code of plugin? Once you guys are done with the process will pay you. Else give me other way to pay the money. But send me the plugin. I need it urgently. Let me know what do you think about this .
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    Hi vlurn The same i'm asking them but no responses. Mr. Vibe as a author of themeforest you should know the seriousness of end users who purchases your product. We are keeping on asking you the methods of paying the payment but no reply. Atleast can you fix the paypal so that i can purchase from there itself.
    techcmantix
    Spectator
    Hello Mr.Vibe, I'm still waiting for the response. Atleast reply what is the status else tell us some other solution to purchase it. Why not responding.
    sandy
    Apologies for delayed response. Hope you are able to purchase the plugin now. Let us know if you are still facing any issues. P.S : The section is for general chit chat among WPLMS users, for any support issues (revert time : few hours) please create topics in Support issues.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to purchase wplms s3 plugin’ is closed to new replies.