Unable to save Vibebp setting page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unable to save Vibebp setting page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    matomate
    Participant
    Hello, For several days it has been impossible for me to save the configuratuions that I carry out in the Vibebp Setting page (wpadmin>>VibeBP>>Settings), when I try to click on the "Save Settings" button the page takes a long time and does not save any setting. I have already tried to deactivate all the plugins one by one, even so far nothing is saved All my plugins are being added at the time of writing. How to fix this issue?
    matomate
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    matomate
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Third party plugin means which we do not own like Wpml , Elementor Pro,Monetbil - Mobile Money Gateway for WooCommerce something there on that page which is runnig in loops crashing the database and hence not saving the settings . I suspect its the Wpml plugin . There is some php error appearing . Please share your valid ftp or cpanel credentials to debug this .
    matomate
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok found the issue its the php memory limit .Ram of your server keeps on exhasuting . IS it a shared hosting ? You cannot run wpml on a shared hosting server . Wpmml just eats up so much of resources . try increasing the php memory limit to 512 MB .http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP
    matomate
    Participant
    ok thank you for finding the cause of this blockage. I use shared hosting. I will contact my web host
    matomate
    Participant
    Hi, I have increased the php memory limit to 1024MB, the Vibebp settings page is saved but after several minutes https://prnt.sc/12jjz0o
    matomate
    Participant
    Hi, After deleting ElementorPro, Monetbil, Mycred, WPML the problem of saving the VibeBP settings page continues and now it does not save. The issue of saving the VibeBP settings page did not come from WPML, despite its absence the saving of the Vibebp Settings page is still not possible. Can you take a look to help me find out what exactly is causing this issue? I'm stuck please. thank you in advance
    matomate
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have already debugged the issue . Either the server is crashing or the mysql database is crashing while saving those options . You need a VPS or wp engine ,basically a better hosting provider . We do not recommend using shared hosting for our product .
    matomate
    Participant
    hi Alex, It is OK now, I switched to a VPS Thanks
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation closing this one
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to save Vibebp setting page’ is closed to new replies.