Unable to view assignment attachments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unable to view assignment attachments

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    consp51
    Participant
    I am not sure if this is the problem with using Demo 17. I am login as an admin/course instructor, went to admin and submission. I am able to view the number of submissions. Please see the image. https://ibb.co/dMp5fdb When I click on get, all I am getting is the student name with the option to reset it and approve it. But what happened to the attachments itself?  After I Googled and found on youtube that supposes to be more function below the area to give student marks and feedbacks. I am not sure if a change in Demo 17? But I should be able to view attachments in the Admin area. Please help! In general, I found Demo 17 has some CSS issues, such as white text on a white background making things unreadable. Would be nice if you guys can click thru and update the CSS as well.
    consp51
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    consp51
    Participant
    Ok, problem solved, it was a Demo 17 CSS issues, where the download attachment area was in a white text download link on a white color block. So I couldn't see the text and figure out what happened....
    Diana
    Participant
    @consp51 Yes you are right demo 17 has a lot of css issues. Did you added the css code by yourself or do you want me to share the css?
    consp51
    Participant
    @Diana If you have updated CSS code, please share it with me... It is pretty painful to go thru all the pages and fix all...
    Diana
    Participant
    consp51
    Participant
    consp51
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    consp51
    Participant
    consp51
    Participant
    consp51
    Participant
    Hello Diana Please take a look when you get the chance, please...
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay Let me check. Will post here in 2 hours
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to view assignment attachments’ is closed to new replies.