Unit completed notification not match with duration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unit completed notification not match with duration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    silverchair
    Spectator
    When student access a unit which has duration 1 menit, student got notification that he has completed this unit only by scrolling the content less than 1 minute. Refer: http://youtu.be/8lGTG48RtVw?hd=1 . Please note that I know how to use drip feed, which it works to make student cannot access the next unit before its duration. And I know how to use unit locking or previous unit must finished before acessing next unit, yes I know about that and I've configured them. But what I mean in this topic is the completed notification shown before the unit duration finished. How to make notification shown after unit duration has been reached ? Because it will confusing when they're accessing unit, then they got notification that they completed it even just by scrolling the content.
    Veronica
    hi when the user scroll down the sidebar it will complete the unit at that time we are not considering the unit duration
    silverchair
    Spectator
    okay, it will helps much if u can add option to consider the unit duration as a completed parameter. I know there are some topics which requesting the same thing.
    Veronica
    hi well other users are demanding to disable the unit complete on scroll your requirement is different for that you can create a feature request
    silverchair
    Spectator
    alright then, u can close it
    Veronica
    ok closed
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit completed notification not match with duration’ is closed to new replies.