UNIT COUNTDOWN TIMER

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues UNIT COUNTDOWN TIMER

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    develop.
    Spectator
    Hello, how can I customise the page with timer countdown when drip feed option is active? I need to delete the possibility to add notes, I need to add some texts after the timer and I need to translate the text "Unit will be available in x minutes, x seconds". Thanks a lot! Best regards
    Mk
    The text
    '%s will be available in %s'
    is in vibe course module plugin. You can translate it by using LOCO translator plugin. Follow this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/  
    If you find any issue in it please reply.
    develop.
    Spectator
    I need to add some texts after the timer and I need to delete the possibility to add notes fro user. How can I do that? Thanks a lot!
    Mk
    Its not available for now. You can only change above text %s will be available in %s You can translate it and show what ever you want by using loco translator.
    develop.
    Spectator
    It is very important for me. Can you please help me with a custom code? Thanks a lot!
    Mk
    Ok, Let me check, What can I do for you. Please give me some time.
    develop.
    Spectator
    ok, thanks, I wait your update. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/90d02b3b8c7d38542a7464e08b81c71d
    develop.
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Please add this code in wp-admin -> Appearance -> customizer -> custom.css .admin-bar .unit_content .message{display:none;}
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘UNIT COUNTDOWN TIMER’ is closed to new replies.