Unit loading issue after react quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Unit loading issue after react quiz

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Since I have enabled React Quiz on my website, there is a problem with displaying the content of the next unit after the quiz. The content of the unit is not displayed, and after refreshing the page it returns to the previous quiz before unit and only then you can move on to the next unit and it is displayed. Watch the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgJ8-O-barSTqCohlsrwDRiMYAwF9gOA/view?usp=sharing Unit Completion Lock is enabled on the course. In addition, I also had to make the "Next unit", "Next quiz" button permanently displayed (by using css), because this button was not appeared after passing the quiz. Quiz is connected to the course. Passing score for quiz is disabled on the website. To display the unit, I disabled ajax in course unit loads. But this option does not suit me. How can I fix this problem with ajax enabled?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this is a known issue in react quizzes for now . We have already fixed this problem and fix is coming up in next update of wplms theme and its plugins . If you want it in urgent then please share ftps in private with us , we will fix it .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank You. No, it is not urgent. I had allready updated theme to 3.9.9 and all plugins. But my clients reported about critical issue: almost every unit in different courses was not loading, there was only text "Security check Failed. Contact Administrator". The problem disappeared only after I canceled the Vibe Course Module update. Therefore, I cannot verify that the issue is resolved after the upgrade. Will anything change in 4.0 about this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there is no such issue reported .Can you please let us check .Please share your site url , admin credentials and valid ftp credentials in private reply in order to check. Tried with old creds they were not working .Please also share your screenshot of the issue to check where the units are not loading ?
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please make sure that all your plugins are updated to latest version 3.9.9 along with the wplms theme . Also after update you have to clear all kind of caches form your site and deactivate the caching plugin for a day or two . So that all new files will load to customers and then you can enable caching.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    All plugins and theme are updated to the newest version (but after updating Vibe Course Module plugin to 3.9.9.1 I hav the issue). Caching was disabled for logged in users. But I have disabled caching plugin one week ago and still have the issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is strange , can you please share your valid ftp credentials in private reply to check this ?
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok we have fixed your issue please check now . It wont the show the next unit/quiz button now .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Oh, wonderful! It works! Thank You! What was the problem?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was a custom css which was showing the next button where it should be hidden .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Yes, I made changes previously because the button was not displayed after passing the quiz and it was necessary to refresh the page for the button to appear. Thank you for your help. You can close the topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit loading issue after react quiz’ is closed to new replies.