Unit Navigation on IPhones are not accessible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Unit Navigation on IPhones are not accessible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I was trying to navigate through the courses created on my site via an iPhone and there I came across the issue where the button for the next unit at the end of the unit is not accessible on IOS devices. Irrespective of the browser I tried I had the same issue all over them. Whereas the same units under the same courses when opened on Android devices are very user-friendly. For your reference, I'm adding some screenshots displaying the problem over the IOS device (mainly high-end) and Android devices I used to test. Android Navigation At The End Of The Unit iPhone Navigation At The End Of The Navigation And the below image indicates the desktop version of the same unit under the same course. Desktop Version *Note: This is not a problem over a single unit or course this is a global problem faced while using iPhone. I'd request you to try using any of the courses on an iPhone, not a simulator but a real iPhone cause only then the browser bars will be a barrier to the next unit button.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please add this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearanc-> customize -> custom css : .course_status_fullscreen div#gtranslate_wrapper {z-index:99 !important;}
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit Navigation on IPhones are not accessible’ is closed to new replies.