Unit timing is not computing the time correctly

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Unit Timings Unit timing is not computing the time correctly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I've installed the WPLMS Unit Timings plugin and I've noticed that time spent by some stundets are not being computed. Two students spent at least 20 minutes in a unit but nothing was shown or computed. Another issue I've noticed and I think it's related is that now I can't generate csv reports on LMS-->STATISTICS-->DOWNLOAD. When I click the button "generate report" an odd "green box" appears below. When I click multiple times multiple green box appears below. I think it'a a bug. Please I need some assistance. Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This can happen when there are javascript errors on page. The timings are calculated on the browser and sent to the server. But if there is a javascript error on page, javascript stops recording the timings. The second issue also indicates a javascript error on page. To be able to further help you, i need your site link and WP admin details so that I can login check the course. Also mention the course which i should use for testing it out.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Unit timing is not computing the time correctly’ is closed to new replies.