units and courses not indexed in google

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues units and courses not indexed in google

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    guyariv
    Participant
    Google doesn't crawl or index my courses and units, and they do not exist on search results. It is impossible to sell a course that's invisible to goolge. Also, this causes serious damage to my page rank and SEO. The problem is just on the courses nodes and units nodes - the posts and pages index fine. This is not a robots or noindex issue, as they're both fine. it is also not a sitemap issue because A. the sitempap is fine B. Google is perfectly capable of crawling and indexing sites without sitemps. C. Vibetheme's own support on facebook recommeded rankmath plugin and we installed it (they then disappeared and stopped answering. not nice) this is not a linking problem, because the courses and units are linked from homepage. I need urgent help!!
    guyariv
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the units are blocked by us as they have content which can be paid but the free units are accessible via courses home pages . About courses we ran a crawl test and it appeared to be fine : https://prnt.sc/10mcem6 The main issue here could be response time which is 2.26 seconds which might be the factor for google to discard crawling the url ,This is just an assumption, the main factor could be revealed by google itself .You can email to them about this . Sitemap is also fine .
    guyariv
    Participant
    Your suggestion doesn't make sense. The site speed is irrelevant because posts and pages index perfectly. Only Courses (and units) fail to index.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The site speed is relevant to some expect . We do not know exactly how much but yes this is a factor for crawling . Secondly all the crawl bot testing showed us fine results there are no issues with that .IT something from google itself . Site settings and params seems to be ok for crawling courses .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘units and courses not indexed in google’ is closed to new replies.