University Header: Align Right

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues University Header: Align Right

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi everyone, I am looking for a CSS to get the University Header align to the right (just like default and sleek). So far, the header centers the menu, and I would like to have it aligned right. Thanks for your help and best wishes, Stefan
    Ava
    Hi Your site is not accessible right now, so I did not able to check and test the issue in your site.  Refer: http://prntscr.com/o3uvah Please try this below custom css code  and paste  to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom Css > publish header.univ .header_univ .header_main .header_main_content nav>ul { display: block !important; float: right !important; }
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Ava, Thanks for this. It works for the "Main Menu", not for the "Top Menu". Any additions? :-) Thanks and best wishes, Stefan
    Ava
    Hi Okay, your site is still not accessible, so maybe the solution I am sharing does not fit the best for your menu. But please try, paste this custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > Custom css > publish header.univ .header_univ .header_top_main { grid-template-columns: 500px 1fr 200px; } If still, this does not work for you, then we going to need to access your website.    
    stefan_lachmann
    Spectator
    Hi Ava, It works. Thanks. Stefan
    Ava
    Thanks for the confirmation and as the issue is resolved, I am closing this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘University Header: Align Right’ is closed to new replies.