Unknown changes to member profile style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Unknown changes to member profile style

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Hi support The members names when signing on to dashboard appears in orange text now instead of white? We haven't made any changes except for normal theme/plugin updates. Please can you take a look at this for us. Details to follow below. Thanks
    Adashi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Adashi, try pasting this code in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS #buddypress div#item-header.light div#item-header-content a, #buddypress div#item-header.light div#item-header-content h3 a{ color: #ffffff !important; }
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Hi I tried this after clearing cache, it didnt work
    Diana
    Participant
    @Adashi, This custom CSS is changing the color of the username #buddypress .member_header div#item-header div#item-header-content h3 a{color:#313b3d !important;} Even if you try other colors like grey, green. It gets mixed with the background color and shows something else.
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Hi Diana I need an update please. Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Adashi I am sorry but I am not getting this that how the color can be changed on update. I will ask other team member and will provide you solution. But I can update you on monday so please ping me back on monday
    Adashi
    Spectator
    Since we didnt make any changes to the site in so many months, or created any new courses, the only thing we have done is update the theme and plugins we can only conclude something on the update caused the sudden colour change? There are other odd things happening to the site too for which I will open anther ticket. I will remind you again on Monday, but bere in mind this ticket is now open for almost 2 weeks .   Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Unknown changes to member profile style’ is closed to new replies.