Update Failed: Download failed. Destination directory for file streaming does no

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Update Failed: Download failed. Destination directory for file streaming does no

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gmakinana
    Participant
    I am getting an error - Update Failed: Download failed. Destination directory for file streaming does not exist or is not writable. I am trying to update my site to the new version of the WPLMS. Also this site now is not working optimally can you please assist in checking is the intallation is optimally done. When I try t update any of the plugins an error - Update Failed: Download failed. Destination directory for file streaming does not exist or is not writable. I cannot even get to see the user dashboard the screen comes blank, te logins of the site are below Site URl : https://masithuthukeonline.co.za/learning2021
    gmakinana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi before performing any update please take a backup and then give us permission to make changes accordingly
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Failed: Download failed. Destination directory for file streaming does no’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 - VibeThemes