Update Notification

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Update Notification

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello: I created a stage site to plan for the 4.o update. I ran the update on the stage site. Now, I don't see the update notice on the real site, still showing 3.99, and did not get the note to update to 4.09. The stage site did get the update notification. How can I fix this, so eventually I can move to 4.0 when you release 4.1. I am also planning for other stage sites till I am ready to move my live site to 4. Thank You
    hashur
    Participant
    Any Ideas ?
    Veronica
    can you please explain are you not getting the update on version 4 or version 4?
    hashur
    Participant
    My site still on 3.9, the v 4 note is gone. you can see in the next post login info. I made a stage site, I did update to v 4, and I do get the updates notification. This stage site is for testing the v 4. I need notification on the real site. Thank You
    hashur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hashur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    good to know your issue is resolved you have no need to pay us it's our job we will help you as per your instructions but we can't do heavy customization because this time we are busy in wplms4 updates
    hashur
    Participant
    Thank You Veronica. The update to v4 was not difficult, the video is detailed and provide good description, no problems there. I need help in stetting up the new templates required, like, profile, course, etc.. the default provided and videos are not not much detailed, and its taking too much time from me, if someone wants to help set them up, as close to what I have on my site now, with small changes, they cam get in touch with me. Thank You
    Diana
    Participant
    Basically, you want to migrate it to version 4? Please go through this doc: http://wplms.io/documentation/installation/upgrading.html
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Notification’ is closed to new replies.