Update Theme

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Update Theme

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes I confirm that is correct and we will handle this while fetching unit content .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    ok, then I'll warn you when I have replaced the links. thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok this has been handled in V4 but you gotta set the unit type to be video in order to work.
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    i just finished copying vimeo url links to every single unit. so, if you think that everything is ok and that already present users will not lose their data and purchases, I ask you to proceed with the update. please check first that everything is ok. thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok one more thing that I need to tell you that only one vimeo videos will work if you have put multiple vimeo video links in single unit .
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    there is only one video in each unit
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is update coming up in two -three days which will be more stable , we would recommend you to update after that update.
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    can you do the update? was my initial request. as I said I have always done it alone but with this system update, even following the guides I had some problems. I would therefore be much calmer if you do it for me. Thanks
    burninguitar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as your site is live I would strongly recommend to test the V4 update before migrating as there are may other factors changed, features moved , student/instructor flow changes with the new update . Just have a brief look at the articles here : https://wplms.io/support/article-categories/4-0/
    Diana
    Participant
    This should be resolved in latest vibebp 1.5.4
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Update Theme’ is closed to new replies.