Update?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    itimprove
    Spectator
    Hi, did I miss any update? I'am on 1.9.8, not nusr if awaiting the update for last 6-8 weeks or it's not showing. Also if there was no update to the core, I see updates to plugins, should I make them as stand alone update?   Thank You
    sandy
    We are still on version 1.9.8 and would be releasing 1.9.9 next week. Yes, you can update the theme plugins.  
    Clayton
    Spectator
    I was told that the update will be released tomorrow? Is that so?
    realcoach
    Participant
    Firstly wplms and vibe themes do a great job, but it's really hard when we are told release dates are coming " this week " more than 10 days ago , I realise things happen , and we don't want quick releases with bugs , but as we are all operating businesses  , we really need vibe themes to under promise release dates than over promises  them, as we all use the timeframes provided to plan our future, and when these are no released, it really causes problems. Not sure if there could be a timeline for release like x day of each Month or bi monthly .   Appreciate your feedback , but more importantly can you provide actual date for this release, 1.9.9 thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We release the updates as soon as the bug fixes and planned features are implemented in wplms .Note that if the fix is to be related with the plugins we immediately release the updates of the plugins after fixing the issues as the plugins updates are handled by us . Thanks for all the suggestions and reported bugs . And yes the update 1.9.9 will be releasing by more or less tommorrow .
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Glad to hear that Alex. I hope it fixes the many issues on the course page :).
    House Skill
    Spectator
    Hi Alex Any information regarding the update 1.9.9 ?
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Team, Any news about the update? It's okay if the update takes a little longer. Just let us know when the release would be. This will help many of us plan our development. Thanks,
    sandy
    The update would be available very soon. It is currently in review queue.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Update?’ is closed to new replies.