updated Parent Theme Use child theme and Batches wont work

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches updated Parent Theme Use child theme and Batches wont work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    Hello, I have updated all plugins and WPLMS Parent them , I use child theme. I had a coder that no longer is available do coding to the WPLMS batches . He supposedly did it in the Child theme but now that I have updated everything (all plugins, themes and PHP 7.20 when a student registers it wont allow them it select a class date. I can see the enroll button but when the student tries to select it they click on "enroll" button but it does nothing just sits on same page, no error just stays on same page. He supposedly did everything on child theme but when I updated the parent theme to 3.9.1 it wont allow them to select class date so they cant automatically enroll and start course unless admin adds them in class date from the back end. Im hoping it may be a setting versus a coding issue. Can you please check. He renamed some of the WPLMS Batches names  , Group is now "class dates" Website is www.academy4da.com Staging site https://a4da.staging.wpengine.com/wp-admin/ #2 student doesnt not get a "receipt" payment confirmation from woocommerce once they make payment with a credit card. The student will get other emails once they make payment but none of them are the receipt. again all plugins and theme are updated. I will include below in private admin credentials for live site and staging site and you already have my SFTp credentials FYI on a side note I dont get any emails when support replies to my support questions. I have check the email address liked to my account and it is correct. [email protected]
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We are checking your issue . Give us time to check ,Ping us back for reminder.
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    ok thank you. couple different  items arent working since the update of parent theme and plugins in regards to batches. Version of WPLMS Batches I see in plugins is  Version 1.2.1. I dont know of updating the parent WPLMS theme did something to the WPLMS Batches but Im assuming since the coder I hired at the time made changes to batches to make it work for our site if updating parent did something. Currently when a student registers through registration magic registration form on checkout - after payment it automatically reroutes them to Pick a class date. that is still happening but when they go to select "class date ' Enroll" it wont allow them to pick a date even though it is open . I dont know if eventon has anything to do with it but Eventon Plugin- I tried to add new version of Eventon but couldnt delete the existing version. before trying to delete it I made sure to check the box that said 'Do not delete current events" current eventon - Version 2.3.1.5
    a4da_326
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Issue fixed , refer this : http://prntscr.com/n2o1ml
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘updated Parent Theme Use child theme and Batches wont work’ is closed to new replies.