Upgrade to v4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Upgrade to v4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    hashur
    Participant
    Thank you for trying to help. Going in circles, spending too much time, not much results. 1- The registration page you pointed up is not what I have assigned, not the same fields. 2- I created member types, when I go to member types, student, edit, there is nothing. 3- if I go to the front page, profile menu on the top, the profile I view is right. I am missing too many things, is there a better way for doing this. Watched too man videos. I need to move on and finish this. Is there any template I can modify.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi yes now I get your point we need to replicate the same on our local as well then we will update you
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hashur
    Participant
    Thank You The page needs work, no header, footer, etc. Login and register forms are not in the right place, login should be on top. How do I work on the page, when I go to the login/Register page, try to Edit, get an error loading Elementor.
    Veronica
    hi this is because this is v3 template and won't work in v4 so please create a new page and select that page as custom reg page with custom reg form in it
    hashur
    Participant
    I created a new page, Login Page. Same problem.
    Veronica
    hi can you share the page URL that you have created
    hashur
    Participant
    I changed the page template to the default, the page loads, but Register does not work.
    Veronica
    i hope i am checking the right URL: https://wordpress-728966-2433567.cloudwaysapps.com/register/ in this first you need to change the profile field visibility and then check if i am getting anything wrong then share the page you have changed
    hashur
    Participant
    No, that is the v3 one. This is the new one: https://wordpress-728966-2433567.cloudwaysapps.com/login-register/ Thank You
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems like you have put the vibebp_register_form there . I would recommend you to use the wplms registration form from wp-admin-> lms -> settings -> registration forms
    hashur
    Participant
    OK I use the wplms form now. The wplms reg form will load, not list all defined fields (State PE), the reg button does work. So the issue now is why the form does not have the State PE field ? Thank You
    Veronica
    So the issue now is why the form does not have the State PE field ? checking on your site for the same
    Veronica
    see https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/c3eViiVbs4N you have selected only me there that's why it was not showing
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 135 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade to v4’ is closed to new replies.