Upgrade to Version 4

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Upgrade to Version 4

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    1) MIGRATION. Thank you for the migration to version 4. I have not touched anything regarding the migration to version 4. The screenshot today shows the site has been migrated to version 4 and offers the option to revert it back: 2) Clicking the controls to edit the wp-bakery pages (as in your screenshot- ) yields a blank screen as in this screenshot (). 3) Also, the controls you show in your above screenshot are not offered on NEW POSTS or NEW PAGES, so I am still not able to create a new post or page. 4) The WP Bakery Page Builder SAVE TEMPLATE BUTTON is greyed out and not operational (). I am hoping these notes and screenshots will clear up any confusion, and that these issues will be rectified by the next reply.
    Diana
    Participant
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    WP Bakery is supported in Version 4. All your courses and content built in any page builder can work. see video : https://youtu.be/_Tzpp2JIYH0 working on your site..
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Charlielyn
    Participant
    You must be confusing me with someone else! The WP Bakery problem is with PAGES and POSTS. I see some still do not work (no saving as template, no WP Bakery at all on new posts and pages- and some current ones). Could you please get this fixed or advise me as to what a developer needs to know to fix it. It's been over 3 weeks since I reported the issue! Is the site fully converted to version 4 now. Is there more that needs to be done. Please send info if I need to do more.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I wish you all the best!
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade to Version 4’ is closed to new replies.