Upgrade to version 4

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Upgrade to version 4

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hi, I need urgent help for update my website to 4.085, Please help me in urgent, I have don some customization that should be same, 1- Front page 2- About page 3- How it works page 4- Register as a teacher page 5- Register as a student page 6- Free demo request page 7- Popular teacher page 8- View teacher page 9- View all courses page 10-Blogs page User 1.students 2. Instructor 3.admin 4. Editor Customised Mail to students, teacher and admin ifly chat Teacher's profile updated Payment gateway Paytm and Paypal Zoom integration Thanks,
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    @mr. vibe Anyone to help me please, this is urgent for me and please make my last reply as private
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    yes
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hello @diana and @mr.vibe, why you as me again what i want to do, although i have define everything in my first topic, And why this is not mention in forum rule that we can not post admin credentials in first reply, please help me on urgent basis, Thanks,
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hello, There ?
    Diana
    Participant
    Sundays are Support holidays that's why you didn't hear anything from us. Right now, you are using version 3.x.x Please follow this: http://wplms.io/documentation/installation/upgrading.html Please create a backup first for a safer side. And follow these steps: http://prntscr.com/ul1lwh
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hello, I have take my website full backup, Please do same for me, As you know , it is urgent for me
    Diana
    Participant
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    Hello, Okay @diana tomorrow at 11:00am we will meet both online, and you will do proceed this tep , i will share otp with you at same time, Thanks,
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    HEllo IS there any person ? to solved my issue
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
    eclassopedia
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade to version 4’ is closed to new replies.