Upload Max Size on Drive

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Upload Max Size on Drive

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    Hi, The max size to upload ondrive is 64M. I would like to know how to increase the max upload size to 128mb.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for that you need to ask your webhost and ask them to increase the upload max file size in php configuration . you would also need to set the max upload file size in wp-admin -> settings -> buddydrive -: refer : http://prntscr.com/g6pvt4 
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    I've done both of these things. Inside the panel of Wordpress I can already put files up to 128mb. But within the course on the drive part, I only get up to 64mb.How can I link the files I put by buddydrive itself in the course?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Only way to link file with course drive is by going to course -> drive -> upload file . this will link that file to course drive . Is this issue is appearing only in course drive ? Are you able to upload file more than 64 MB from your own profile ?
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    This is a face-to-face course. I can upload a file larger than 64mb by the wordpress administrative panel. But when I go to the frontend> courses> the course in question> drive, I can not put higher than 64mb. Do you want a login to enter and see? Another thing. How can I create folders in the course drive?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this issue is not appearing on my test site .Im using buddydrive 2.1.1  . Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue . PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    weltoncafezeiro
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload Max Size on Drive’ is closed to new replies.