Upload videos to jetpack server

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Upload videos to jetpack server

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    danibuu
    Participant
    Good Morning I use the premium jetpack plugin and it has unlimited video storage on Wordpress server. But I have a problem inserting videos editing the course classes in the frontend. The problem is that all the inserted videos go to my server instead of jetpack servers. Below is the print of the location. https://prnt.sc/q93rr3 https://prnt.sc/q93rwo   If I insert the videos through the wordpress media panel with admin, well, the videos go to the wordpress server and not to mine. This process is automatic here.   Is there any way for the WPLMS frontend panel to upload the videos to the Wordpress server.   Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    danibuu
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, no that's not possible. the video will be rendered on the page only. it will not redirect the user to jetpack server then they watch the video there and come back again where they left. once they leave the wplms site we have nothing to track them. use the iframe in a unit for your videos then use the CDN or link of the videos which is uploaded on the jetpack server. this link will render the data from the jetpack server.
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hi, I understood. I thought it would be possible because when we insert a video through the Wordpress panel, this video is not stored on my server but in Jetpack. You can see this by the URL. But when I insert a video through the frontend panel, this video is stored on my server. You can see this by the URL. Whether you're an admin or an intruder.   It would be nice if that were possible, because we can store infinite videos in the jetpack. It would be an amazing economy.   I appreciate the help
    Veronica
    hi, it can happen that jetpack makes some changes in the back end only not in the front end we design our front end with very basic settings by which it displays the media option. you can ask on the support of the jetpack that why it's not storing the media on the jetpack server? or how you can store the media on the jetpack server by using the front end. they will explain to you it better, that how it actually works! or why it's only storing the media from the back end!  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload videos to jetpack server’ is closed to new replies.