URGENT: Batches and drip feed error message

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches URGENT: Batches and drip feed error message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    If I have the following settings: Students must be enrolled in a Batch to pursue this course: no Course Drip Feed: enabled Every unit has an error message saying "unit cannot be accessed", even though the unit is being accessed right there. I really need this fixed as it's on a live course. I also need those settings to stay the same! Thanks
    :
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check this again, because if you have completed say 3 units out of 5 then due to drip feed the 4th unit will not be accessible and when you try to access the 4th unit then 3rd unit will open with an error message on top that the unit cannot be accessed. The error message is for the units you are trying to access and the unit which is opening is the unit which you have already accessed or you can access at that point.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello. It's definitely not working properly. Please see screenshots.          
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate the issue on my test setup. Please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your course that you shared above and found out that the drip feed is empty, you have not set any drip feed in the course setting, refer: http://prntscr.com/d4n8fn Please set the drip feed and then test it.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Each unit has a specific access date, which is why there's no drip feed set as in your screenshot. For the access dates to work, drip feed needs to be set to enabled, doesn't it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes, you are right the drip feed should be enabled, but also give some value of the drip feed link 1 minute or 1 day or 1 week or anything you want. The start date setting will overwrite it.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Batches and drip feed error message’ is closed to new replies.