URGENT: Cannot access PWA from mobile (Http 404 ERROR)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues URGENT: Cannot access PWA from mobile (Http 404 ERROR)

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, After the latest updates, it is not possible to access the PWA from mobile devices. I get the Http 404 Error: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mpxs24ifyIigGE1Fx5niMI0QcrKauu1I/view?usp=sharing I have updated and regenerated the Service Workers several times, in addition to clearing the App storage. I have also cleared the entire website cache multiple times. Likewise, I have deleted all cookies and data from the mobile browser. Nothing has worked, right now it is not possible to access the PWA from mobile phones. In the following private message, I share a video and also my credentials. Urgent help please
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Update: I have only been able to access using the Admin account and with a student account. But I confirm that it is NOT possible to access the PWA on mobile devices with any instructor account. And it is also not possible to access the PWA on Desktop with any Instructor account as well (only Admin and Students) I am wating for your help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this issue is appearing to instructor account and has been fixed in wplms plugin update 1.6.1.3
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Thanks @Alex Yes, I have updated and I confirm that the issue is fixed. If you consider that there is no possibility that this issue will appear again in the following updates, you can now close this topic; otherwise, we can leave it open just in case. Thanks again.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Cannot access PWA from mobile (Http 404 ERROR)’ is closed to new replies.