URGENT – Front end

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues URGENT – Front end

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    jerome
    Participant
    Dear Developper, We would like to know if it's possible to add a choice for the teachers when they set-up a new course on the front-end. We have physical workshop and e-learning so we ask our teachers to make the difference when they set-up in the front-end. I think it's just a choosable button virtual or not... Thank you in advance for your help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this can't be possible as of now but the instructor can specify by themselves at top of the course description stating this is workshop course or online course .. If this is a physical workshop course then instructors can dd and sell events to it . I would also like to inform you we will be adding a switch for the offline and online courses ?
    jerome
    Participant
    Ok so I think I will solved my problem with this switch button offline will be physical workshop and online will be online courses.   When it will be available?   Thanks Jerome
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is planned for next update 2.0, we're also releasing a new child theme for offline courses.
    jerome
    Participant
    I have an other problem. I tested 10 times and it's impossible to see "Location" in the front end.   It's really important for me to have the 2.0 version faster.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YOu can see the location on the course page in course details widget . refer : http://prntscr.com/99rrlo
    jerome
    Participant
    No, I mean when I create a new course, I don't see the location item. Don't tell me to see your video on this subject. It doesn't work. I activated but it doesn't appear.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest versions.

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 1.9.9.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 1.9.9.3
    • Vibe CustomTypes v 1.9.9.3
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.6
    • WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1
    If already updated please share admin credentials and site url to check thiis issue at your end  . PS: mark reply as private while sharing the info .
    jerome
    Participant
    Yes all plugins and theme are updated.   http://www.fr.1001-ateliers.com/ jerome 1234.azerty  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    i checked your site and found that you are using the old front end edit . Please use the new front editor . refer :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-front-end-update/ The old front end edit is no longer maintained
    jerome
    Participant
    OK but why all my plugins are updated with the last version but I don't use the good front end editor? Your link doesn't show: How can I have the good front end ?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto wp-admin-> all pages ->  find your edit course page . Edit it . Put the [edit_course] shortcode in it . Change the page template to "default template" .
    jerome
    Participant
    Great, Thank you Alex.   When the version 2.0 will be available?
    sandy
    It would be available in the last half of december.
    jerome
    Participant
    Dear Admin, I'm waiting about the 2.0 version. Could say me in how many days it will be available?   Thank you in advance and I wish you a Happy New Year for all VibeThemes Team :-) Jerome  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT – Front end’ is closed to new replies.