URGENT!!! My logo, in huge dimensions, appears everywhere on the site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues URGENT!!! My logo, in huge dimensions, appears everywhere on the site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, After the last updates, since the user logs in, the logo of my site appears everywhere on the site in huge dimensions. Watch this video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cr133YV10wd NOTE: I already cleared the application storage, changed the service worker and regenerated it. I have these versions: Wplms THEME 4,098 Wplms plugin 1.5.8 Vibebp 1.5.8.1 URGENT SUPPORT PLEASE!
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    I forgot to mention the following, which is VERY IMPORTANT: In the video I shared, some errors occur in Chrome and Others in Mozilla Firefox and others occur in both exactly. If you can't replicate any of the bugs in Chrome, try Mozilla or Edge as well.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok fixed by adding this custom css in your customizer :
    span.vibebp-login {
        display: none;
    }
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Ok, 1. Is this a general issue or a especific issue at my side? 2. Should I keep this code in customizer permanently or should I remove it after the next update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . We pushed a new feature in recent update . There are different scenarios of each site , we are checking this how did it lead to this . This will be fixed in next update of vibebp plugin. 2 . you can keep that code in customizer it wont affect .You can also remove it your choice .
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Ok, Thanks for the explanation, @Alex. Please keep this topic open until the next VibeBP update. Best.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The update is live.
    pablocanedoq
    Participant
    Hi, thanks for notifying. It seems that this issue is not completely fixed yet. I have the latest versions available at the moment of sending this message: Theme 4.099 WPLMS plugin 1.6.0.1 VibeBP 1.6.0.2 To check if the new updates have resolved this issue, I have removed the code you shared and again the logo appears in the background when you log in: http://somup.com/crjXYVYKpJ Within the PWA, for now I have not seen any visualization problems. Which yes (although I don't know if it's a coincidence with some other matter), when I remove this code, my site slows down and the use of the resources of the servers goes to the limit. So for now I'm going to keep the css code in the customizer. Please let me know of any news. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this fix is still unsolved .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT!!! My logo, in huge dimensions, appears everywhere on the site’ is closed to new replies.