URGENT!!!! Platform basic settings not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues URGENT!!!! Platform basic settings not working

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, The problem was not the content the problem is the auto distribution of point after submitting the assignment or unit. I have said that earlier as well, please make sure you understand the problem and get it done as it is been like forever please I request to get it done on priority. Previous Message: The WPLMS Points are not increasing when a student completes the unit. Use case: From the WordPress admin panel, we set a particular point of WPLMS Points for a particular unit using mycred addon. Click here. After that when a student completes the unit he gets the assigned points. Click here. Now the problem here is that when a student is completing a unit from the app, the points are not adding into his/her account. Please check that as it is a functionality error. This is a previous message, please don't wait till tomorrow to act on it and make the changes now itself.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ratlsadmin Yes, sir, I resolved what I read on the topic. When I read the query of yours you mentioned this: http://prntscr.com/rb97lc Then I was debugging and tried everything what I can to resolve this issue of null data in unit. After investing hours in it. Finally, we able to resolve. Now you are saying that I didn't read the question. How am I supposed to read a 2-page long conversation?? Here your query totally changed and it seems like all my efforts are wasted.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, The NULL issue was already resolved on my end last week so that you don't get stuck there. My apologies if you got misled, we have an issue of WPLMS points not working. Please resolve the issue of the points which I mentioned in the above message.
    Veronica
    hi, I have made changes to the file. check here:https://prnt.sc/r19y90 the file is located in wp_content>>plugins>>wplms-mycred-addon>>includes>>class.points-awarding-system.php please check it. and revert back if you face the same trouble.
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Veronica
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Veronica
    We spent three hours debugging this and found out that a wordpress core function add_Action is not working while the api action is performed . We will have to replicate the same thing on our local system to check if its actually code's issue or server issue .  
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, By when can I expect the error to be handled? As our deployment is delaying because of this issue. Please get it rectified as soon as possible and reply on this thread.
    Veronica
    ratlsadmin
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT!!!! Platform basic settings not working’ is closed to new replies.