URGENT: Reset Password not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues URGENT: Reset Password not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pindorama
    Participant
    Hello, how are you? Please test going to https://pindorama.org.br Register a user than click LOST PASSWORD and try to get the email. It never comes. My website has a critical issue with email with activation links and you guys never solve it. I get dozens of emails a week of complainments of customers that are unable to reset password. I have tested and yesterday night I clicked lost password and I received the email. Now in the morning I wanted to record the screen to send to a user and the same procedure did not work, I get not reset password email. If you guys test it, plase try to reset the password more than one time as the second emails seems to be the problem.
    pindorama
    Participant
    <p>Update: I did get the reset passowrd emails but a long time after the request</p>
    Veronica
    hi, means you are getting the email right!! that means your's all configuration are right. and now come to the response time then it is totally depend on the server for this you need to contact your server/webhost.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Reset Password not working’ is closed to new replies.