URGENT UPDATE ERROR

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues URGENT UPDATE ERROR

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ivancio1983
    Spectator
    after theme update gave this error URGENT what to do?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am sure the update was incomplete. Please share WP Admin and FTP credentials (in a private reply) asap to fix this issue.
    ivancio1983
    Spectator
    www.brasileducare.com.br/new/wp-admin/ user: admin password: admin FTP: brasileducare.com.br User: brasi948 Password: m1E43p7cGk
    sandy
    It seems you have not activated WPLMS 2.0 theme. You still have 1.9.9.1 version of theme activated on your site and let us know if this helps. Can you please check.
    ivancio1983
    Spectator
    Please read what I wrote, I said that activate the theme 2.0 gives the error that is attached above. Please test
    sandy
    It is very strange that you've two themes of same name in your wordpress setup. Did you just rename "wplms" folder in wp-content/themes section. It is strongly recommended not to rename the folder without reconfiguring the path constants defined in theme, which is probably the reason you;re getting the server 500 error. Please update the theme properly, if you want to keep older version of the theme, zip/compress it, so that it does not interfere with the theme functioning.
    sandy
    Confirmed. I checked via your FTP credentials and you did not update the Path constant defined in the config file. So, this confirms this is not related to theme update or WPLMS 2.0 at all.
    ivancio1983
    Spectator
    This has nothing to do but changed the name to wplms this is no problem.You can activate the 2.0 and you will see the problem
    sandy
    Lol, when I changed the path in config.php to educare_nova you changed the folder name to wplms. Everythings seems to be working now.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT UPDATE ERROR’ is closed to new replies.