URGENT! VISUAL COMPOSER & REV SLIDER HTTP ERROR 500

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues URGENT! VISUAL COMPOSER & REV SLIDER HTTP ERROR 500

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theheir
    Spectator
    Hello, I cannot install and activate Visual Composer and Revolution Slider because if I do this my website give HTTP ERROR 500. I tried: - Manual Instal with FTP (after plugins download from themeforest) - Install with setup wizard - Install uploading .zip file Something is broken and my website looks horrible. Can you help me? It is urgent. Thank you so much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Both visual composer and revolution slider are resource consuming plugins and consume a lot of php memory limit . so please make sure your server has this configuration(contact webhost ) : WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    64 MB PHP Post Max Size:    64 MB PHP Time Limit:    240   PHP Max Input Vars:    1000
    theheir
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    So, Did it work or not?
    theheir
    Spectator
    Changed host today. Everything works PERFECTLY. I have to assume that Bluehost is not the best choise. Now I'm with Siteground.   Thankyou for you patience.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT! VISUAL COMPOSER & REV SLIDER HTTP ERROR 500’ is closed to new replies.