(urgent) Wplms appointments is not working properly

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments (urgent) Wplms appointments is not working properly

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Hello I write in this new topic the link that I already posted. I need a solution as soon as possible. It doesn´t make sense what you say about the timezone, otherwise How can this be solved? Thank you https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/urgent-wplms-appointments-is-not-working-properly/
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Hello Diana it seems that now my website is using the version 4, but I have a a question. In the upper part I see this message "Configure VibeBP, the Modern social network framework built on BuddyPress". So If do this what kind of change will I see in my website? It will affect to the design of it and the courses that I have? I use appointments because different teachers provide lessons in one course. Would I continue using the same system or it changes something? I saw in the video that you are releasing vibe appointments, when will be this ready? In the case that this new configuration doesn´t affect to my courses and website design and functions could you explain me the functionality of the plugins when I setup the wizard? Thank you
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    I already moved wplms to version 4. I have some problems like the login button doesn´t work and waiting for vibe appointments.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, for version 4, wplms appointments will not work. In vibe appointments, we made it much simpler from the user's point of view The addon we will release either today or on coming Monday Do you want me to setup the site for you? No, the migration won't affect anything on your site because it will not update the database, just add the new styling in the existing one Please create a new topic for wplms version 4 and I will assist you with your queries
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Hello Yes, please I would really appreciate if you setup the new version and check that the whole site is working properly and see what is also happening with the login button.
    Diana
    Participant
    juancarlos1986
    Participant
    Hello I have problems trying to setup appointments, i FOllow al the steps but I need help to configure the menu because is not the same as the video and I don´t find anywhere appointments tool. Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘(urgent) Wplms appointments is not working properly’ is closed to new replies.