user new regsitraiton email issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues user new regsitraiton email issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    witslk
    Spectator
    i set instructor approval by manual before if i approval instructor and get email but now i did not get any email if i approval instructors so please check and fix this
    Veronica
    hi sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. are you talking about the activation email! were the emails sending properly before this? if yes then please check if your server is blocking the request! and please also check the touch point setting in wp-admin>>lms>>settings>>touch points
    witslk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, Please check if you have setup any approve emails in Buddypress emails from wp-admin >> emails . if not then please set one.
    witslk
    Spectator
    Veronica
    just goto wp-admin>>emails and then search for news email if it's not present then you need to create one. please let me know if it's present or not!
    witslk
    Spectator
    Veronica
    need to check this on your site and on our setup as well. need time to check. please ping after some time for this.
    witslk
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response i set instructor approval by manual before if i approval instructor and get email but now i did not get any email if i approval instructors have you any older mail that you have received before? can you share the screenshot with us if you can! i want to check the email template for this if you share the screenshot with us then i will be able to check if the template is present in your setup or not.
    witslk
    Spectator
    Veronica
    checking....
    Veronica
    well this is the email that is sent by wordpress. theme does not sends any email when instructor signup using custom registration form. this email is sent by word-press notifying admin for new user
    witslk
    Spectator
    Veronica
    for  new user register you can enable touch points for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmt81gWbDDE
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘user new regsitraiton email issues’ is closed to new replies.