User not able to access partial course when added from admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting User not able to access partial course when added from admin

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi We have some courses whose first section is marked as free. So normal flow
    • User subscribe for free.
    • After free section being asked to pay.
    • after payment He can access whole course
    • Works Fine
    Where we are facing issue now
    • Admin adds user for from course url/admin
    • Student can only access free section. Although admin added student student is being asked to pay for course.
    So when admin adds student to partial free course, student should not be asked for payment.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, right But in partial free course we are checking if any activity of payment is recorded by user only then let the user to access the course If admin is adding the user, then there is no activity recorded. If administrator is adding users in the course then create a paid course instead, because there is no check in it
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @diana Is this really a solution? Read properly first what I need, then reply. We need must to keep first section free. Second when admin adds student to course directly then he should get access to whole course not free part only. Let me know how to fix this? Student can add himself to free part. Then what is point of adding by admin?
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please ping me back on Monday as a reminder. I will check how to give access to students for partial free course if students are added by administrator
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @diana Any updates on this?
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @diana @alex Any updates on this? It is more than 10days
    Diana
    Participant
    This is the file where we are adding a check for partial free course plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-filters.php Filter Hook: wplms_check_partial_free_course_access When admin is adding user to the course, the usermeta is not set that, the payment is done by user. So you have to modify this function. You need to add a check here that when administrator is adding the user, update the usermeta so, user can access the course
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘User not able to access partial course when added from admin’ is closed to new replies.